Potato and Carrot Soup
|100 ml||vegetable broth|
- Cut all the veggies in small pieces
- Brown the onion and the garlic.
- Add the potato and carrots and leave it on medium heat for 15 minutes or until soft.
- Add the broth and boil until all the vegetables are tender and complety cooked.
- Process all the veggies, and add the cream. If you want a softer texture, add little by littly the broth, until you get the texture that you like.
- Strain for a better and softer texture. And to make sure you dont have any lumps.
- Ready to serve!
Recipe: KITCHEN STORIES