Grilled Heart Cabbage
- 1 heart cabbage
- 30g butter
- 1 lemon/lime
- 20g hazelnut
- Melt the butter on the pan.
- Half the lemon and leave both halves “top” down on the pan
- Cut the heart cabbage in quater size
- Grill the heart cabbage on your pan for approximately 15 min at high heat untill tender and slightly darker
- By the time your heart cabbage is done, the grilled lemon has carmalized
- Prepare the heart cabbage on a plate and sprinkle the lemon juice on top.
- Chope the hazelnut and spinkle on top
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top and serve